How many users can be on one license of Cherry Live Light?
- Currently we allow 3 users per license. If you’ve got a bunch of computers or a studio complex, feel free to contact us before purchasing and we can potentially set up a bulk rate for you.
Will you ever support non-Hue systems?
- At this time, we only support the Phillips Hue Smart Hub (or Bridge). However, any device that can be controlled via a Phillips Hue Smart Hub should be supported, including third-party smart plugs that are advertised to work with Phillips Hue. we are always keeping an eye on ways to expand! Feel free to contact us with a request. We will happily contact you if the bulbs you use become supported!
Is there a complete list of supported devices?
- There are many third-party manufacturers and it would be impossible to test them all! The following devices should work with Cherry. The ones that our team and our customers have verified to work are marked with an asterisk (*). Clicking the link will take you to a purchase page. Cherry Live Light may earn affiliate revenue from your purchase. This helps support development!
- If you test a device not shown on this list and it works, please let us know and we can add it to help out other users.
I have a vintage “Recording” or “Live” light, can I use your software with it?
- Absolutely! You have two options:
- Install a supported Phillips Hue Light (along with a Hub) in your lamp, and your vintage light will be brought into the future! Consider trying the Hue Edison Bulb to keep that vintage look.
- Keep your light always switched on, but use a supported smart plug to plug your light into the wall and control power to it. We like the Phillips Hue Smart Plug, or check list above for more options. This will allow you to keep your light exactly as-is and still use it with Cherry!